Wednesday, October 17, 2012

One Week In

I have been on the Medifast plan for one week now. During this first week I have been trying to stay on plan and on schedule for the six "meals" I have to eat each day. I am actually enjoying the food, for the most part. That is not a problem, which surprises me, since I am such a picky eater. 

Drinking the water is the hardest part. The first two days I drank about 6 glasses of water, then I slowed down to about 4 for the next few days. I have picked it back up and drank 7 glasses so far today. I have to keep it up. 

Drink water, drink water drink water!

I have lost 5 pounds in 8 days. That is really awesome as far as I am concerned. 

I am going on vacation to Michigan in two days, and I know I will go off plan slightly while there. I plan on eating a coney and hopefully go to a cider mill and have some fresh cider and a greasy donut. Other than that I plan on staying on plan as much as possible for a vacation. 

I also have to make sure I drink lots of water while I am there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment