Tuesday, December 7, 2010

me

Well, another birthday come and gone. I did get to spend the day at one of my favorite places, Henry Ford Museum. I don't think I could ever get tired of going there. I would have preferred Greenfield Village, but the Village is not so fun in the winter.

After the Museum; Ian, Bob and I went over to my sister's house and we had some food and divied up my mother's earrings. My sister's gave me a bottle of wine from the Northville Winery and some chocolate cake.

I then went back to Mark's house and tried to pack up stuff for our trip back to Arizona. After five days in Michigan I was ready for some Arizona sunshine.

I had two packages waiting for me from Close to my Heart with the January Inspirations order I placed. The stamps and paper are even nicer than they looked in the catalog. I can't wait to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment