Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

Well,
Christmas day has come and gone. Not a bad year for us in the Rogers household. The family got a Playstation 3 that has been amusing for me and a time consumer for the kids. Playing "Little Big Planet" with Bob proved to be quite interesting. I seem to have a problem trying to jump and grab at the same time.

I received a tool box and a tackle box for putting scrapping supplies in. I have not had the chance to put them to work yet, but I am looking forward to filling them up.

I am also looking forward to January and the new Inspirations Sneak Peak for Close to My Heart. And following in February, the new Product Catalog. The product line in the Inspirations book is so awesome! With the beautiful papers and stamps, I am looking forward to creating some cards and pages for my scrapbook. As soon as I have some finished I will post them here.

In the meantime, have a wonderful New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment