My hopes are for a happy, healthy, and successful year, as I am sure everyone's are.
|(Missing Ian) Easter 2011|
Some of the absolutes I am facing are...
- My youngest son, Bob, begins his last semester of high school.
- My middle son, Ian, begins his second (or fourth depending on how you look at it) semester of college.
- My oldest son, Joe, is planning a wedding with his beautiful and wonderful fiancee, Andy.
- My husband, David, continues to struggle with his health and well-being.
Some of the possibilities I am facing are...
- Bob having surgery keeping him out of school for 2-6 weeks.
- David spending more time in his wheelchair and less on his feet.
- How to help my husband as my mother-in-law's dementia gets worse.
How do I find time to keep me sane with all that I have going on this year? I hope to be able to spend more time creating in my (almost finished) newly cleaned out crafting room. I hope to stay committed to actually posting one blog each week for the rest of this year. Possibly more, who knows?
So, happy new year to me and mine and to you too!