Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blessed

Last week I joined yet another swap, this time for Close to My Heart. This swap is a Stamp of the Month swap with other CTMH consultants. The SOTM for April is Blessed and includes a friendship quote, title quote, a butterfly, two birds, and two flower stamps. There are also solid stamps for the flowers, birds, and butterfly. I made a 6x6 card using the Sweetheart paper line. This design is the Designer Tab card from the Wishes Card Confidence Program.

I stamped the butterfly three times and then cut them out and glued together to give it dimension. I also stamped the tulip twice and cut out and attached to the image I stamped on the card with dimensional tape.

The smaller tulip is stamped on a 2x2 square of Cotton Candy card stock that I inked with Cotton Candy ink using a brayer. The tulip is stamped using Tulip ink. I then cut in quarters and pieced on the polka dot B&T duos paper to give it a "window" look.

On the lower portion of the inside I have the pink side of the polka dot B&T duos and stamped the quote in black. If you would like any information about this SOTM or any other CTMH product click on the link on the right bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment